Monday, April 18, 2016

Simple Stir-Fry



This weekend, my roommate, Rebekah, went on a retreat with our college. They were served nothing but rice and beans.  However, as one of the leaders, her and the team went out to eat every chance they got. She is still feeling the effects of her 4am Denny’s run. The second thing she said to me this morning was, “I need to eat something healthy after this weekend. I need a cleanse.”

Rebekah is studying Philosophy, Politics, and Economics. I am not. Rebekah has lots of papers due this week. I do not. I decided to take Rebekah's health into my own hands and show her just how simply she could eat a wholesome and healthy meal that will get her back on track with her usual “diet” and still have time to submit well-written essays.  

This is a super simple recipe to make ahead for the week or you can adjust the amount of veggies used to make enough for one or share with many.

Ingredients:

- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- At least 4 vegetables of choice
- Garlic Salt


Step 1: Clean and cut vegetables into bite-sized pieces


Step 2: Place large pan on medium heat and add olive oil


Step 3: Once heated place vegetables in pan

Step 4: Cover for about five minutes, then continue to sauté for about 30 minutes or when vegetables are golden brown around the edges



Step 5: Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment