Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Simple Mango Salsa


My mom and dad grew up in the Midwest, so they know what quality Mexican food is. I grew up eating fajitas, mom's famous guacamole, fajitas and so many more of Mexicos greatest meals. I have yet to find great Mexican food in New York City, so I have to improvise. My favorite thing about this recipe is that it's so fresh, and my second favorite thing is that it doesn't require any cooking and it's so so simple. 



Time Needed: 3 mins or less
Serving Size: Can feed about 4 people as an appetizer or side

Ingredients:
-2 Tomatoes
-1/2 Bell Pepper (color of choice)
-1/2 Mango
-6 Stems of Cilantro (just the leaves)
-2 tsp Olive Oil
-Salt




Step 1: Chop all the fruit & vegetable, size depends on how chunky you want your salsa


Step 2: Add all of the ingredients into one bowl, mix in the olive il, & sprinkle with salt



Step 3: Throw a fiesta and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment